Friday, September 01, 2006

WHAT!?!


For the next year I will be living in American Samoa as a Law Clerk to the High Court of American Samoa. A random, but pretty cool post-Law School job. The High Court is (as the name implies) the highest court of the territory. My job (I think) will be researching and help drafting opinions for the Chief Justice and Associate Justice.

American Samoa is territory of the United States located in the South Pacific. Basically just east of the International Date Line and below the Equator. Sort of out of the way - it is a five hour flight from Hawaii.
Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_samoa for some general information on American Samoa.

1 comment:

curtfam said...

I was just offered a job in Am Sam and would love to get a little info from you. Please email me at joshvc@gmail.com

thanks!