Monday, November 27, 2006

It's Official

I am a lawyer now, at least in the state of Illinois. Chief Justice F. Michael Kruse of the High Court of American Samoa administered the Attorney's Oath for the State of Illinois. For all the waiting, it was a short oath - need to support the Constitution of the United States and Illinois and discharge my duties to the best of my ability. Fair enough, I think I can do that.
I had to borrow a tie from the Chief Justice, did not bring one to the island. oops. But I didn't forget my manskirt. Next step, application to the Bar of American Samoa. No test, just an application. Thank goodness.

2 comments:

shepoa said...

why not try here check out the post right here visit this site right here our website useful content YOURURL.com

thittea said...

a4f82y2i32 q1l93a3d71 w7a38n6j51 s9l30n7l55 r9c08s0s27 a0f37q0l80