Monday, April 02, 2007

April Fool's Day

On the island, specific dates are not always important - and I had forgotten that Sunday was April 1st aka April Fool's Day. While I might have forgotten, my friend Nate did not. He decided that it would be fun if he saran wrapped my car. What does that actually mean? You literally wrap a car with saran wrap. See the example for the visual learners. Please note, this is not my car, but an example found on the Internet - a red sports car is a little impractical for the island's potholes. The wrapping of the car was actually really funny. He told me that it could have been worse if my seven (not an exaggeration) wild guard dogs were not constantly barking at him. I guess these wild dogs do serve a purpose. I did not hear a thing because I was in the final stages of my cure from post-return depression (see previous posting).

1 comment: