Sunday, October 29, 2006

On the DL

Sadly, no fun weekend adventure stories. Some bad milk on Friday knocked me out for most of the weekend. I will not go into the gory details, it is not that kind of blog. Feeling much better now thanks to my old friend Pepto-Bismol. Never chugged it before, but I thought at the time it was necessary. That pink little liquid is magic.

My Best Friend
<----




















My Worst Enemy
I guess I should have known better when the milk comes in a box and the cow looks like it survived Chernobyl. oh well.

I did have one little adventure. When I went to take a shower this morning, I found this guy waiting to shower with me. I would have preferred someone else. oh well.

1 comment:

Martin S said...

Oh, dear! You poor thing!

And as for you friend in the shower? Aren't you glad he (or she) doesn't want you to tie his shoelaces?