Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Perfect Day

My last full day in Am Sam was sad, but great. I stayed at the Castro's B&B. I highly recommend it. Freddie cooked me breakfast, we chilled out and watched TV for awhile. Then a group of us went to Airport Beach. The weather was great as well as the blowholes. New Guy sprung for my last meal - which I should have know was a bad idea. He combined two Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese. He called it the Pounder. I ate it (had to - a matter of pride). However, I felt so sick. I was actually sweating trying to digest it. I finally had to pull the trigger in the bushes - I felt much better. That night we played some poker at New Guy's place. I won, sweet. I don't think they let me win cause the Samoan gods were looking over me - during the night I got four of a kind twice - including four aces. Awesome. Why am I leaving?

3 comments:

Julie said...

I was playing games online however for reading this post more interesting thanks for the share please do keep it going great job....Loving this.

Cheers,

___________________
Julie
Best place for your complete Internet marketing

DailamiDaniel said...

hi, visit and follow me at http://dailamidaniel.blogspot.com/

TQ

jaxson corey said...

I feel pretty grateful to have come across the weblog and look forward to some more awesome moments reading here. Thank you once again….
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur